This week I’m going to make this Weight Watchers friendly recipe for Parmesan Chicken Cutlets. I’m not sure where this recipe originated. My aunt, who is a lifetime WW member gave me a bunch of Weight Watchers recipes that she has used over the years. This particular recipe is only 4 Points Plus per serving.
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
3. Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
4. Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
5. Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.