A couple of weeks ago I found a really great deal on Philadephia Cooking Cream at a grocery store in the new city I’m living in. Creamy Pesto was one of the flavors available so I created this Creamy Pesto Chicken Penne recipe. It was very easy and quick!
1 box Penne Pasta (or pasta of your choice)
1 package of boneless, skinless, chicken breast. I used 2 breasts but you could use more or less depending on how many people you need to feed.
1 can Petite Diced Tomatoes
1 Container Philadelphia Creamy Pesto Cooking Cream
1 Medium Onion, Diced
1. Prepare chicken. I chose to dice it and saute it with the garlic and onion and a little olive oil. But you can grill it or even use leftover chicken.
2. Add the can of diced tomatoes to the chicken and let it simmer for a few minutes.
3. Boil and drain the pasta.
4. Add the cooking cream to the chicken and tomato mixture.
5. Combine with the pasta, serve and enjoy!