Valentine’s Day is coming up which has us thinking about love. Love means couples, relationships, dating, and marriage. One thing that many couples often have trouble with is conversation. You know, not the “How was your day?” type of conversation but the conversations that help you really learn about each other and strengthen your relationship.
Questions and Conversation Starters for Couples
1. The happiest memory of our relationship is….
2. The thing that scares me the most is…
3. If I could go any place in the world I would go to….
4. The song that reminds me most of you is….
5. My first impression of you was….
6. I laugh every time I think of you doing….
7. My favorite part of your body is….
9. Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child?
10. What the best book you have ever read?
11. If you could live in any of the 50 states which would it be?
12. What is your favorite “comfort” food?
13. What did you do for your 16th birthday?
14. What was your favorite class in high school?
15. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
16. If you were stranded on a deserted island what 5 things would you bring with you?
17. If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?
18. You can take a dream vacation for one month. Where would you go?
19. What one thing would you most like to change about yourself?
20. If money were no object what is one thing you would buy?
21. What is your favorite holiday?
22. What is your favorite family tradition that your family had growing up?
22. If you could chose to be smart or attractive which would you choose?
23. What did you want to be when you grew up?
24. If you could have any occupation in the world what would you choose?
25. What is your favorite sport?
26. If you could have any talent what would it be?
27. What’s the best trip you’ve ever been on?
28. What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
29. Which do you prefer, cats or dogs?
30. If you could be any Disney character which would you be?
31. What’s your one guilty pleasure?
32. If you had only 10 minutes to live what would you do in those 10 minutes.
33. What is your favorite activity that we do together?
34. What do you miss most about our life when we first got together?
35. What do you think is the hardest thing about being married?
36. What surprised you most about being married?
37. What is one thing you would love to learn to do?
38. This year I want to….
39. If I could eat anything, with no consequences, I would feast on….
40. If you were any flavor of ice cream what would it be?